In order to log in to a tutorial to be displayed, the browser needs to allow localStorage. Log in is required for some tutorials to protect access to private tutorials and to allow learners to get credit for their progress.
Below, you'll find information on how to allow localStorage in Firefox and Chrome.
You'll find the needed setting here
Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies
Steps:1. Click the menu button and select Preferences.
2. Click Privacy & Security.
3. Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, click the Custom radio button to choose what to block. Ensure Cookies is enabled and then click the dropdown menu and select Cross-site and social media trackers.
You'll find the needed setting here:
Chrome > Privacy and Security > Site Settings > Cookies and other site data
1. Launch Google Chrome and click on the three-dot icon in the top-right corner and then select Settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Advanced link.
3. You'll be presented with a list of items. In the Privacy and security section, click Content settings.
4. To enable cookies, click cookies and unselect Block third-party cookies.