- Shared Tutorial Update - Added some functionality to the shared tutorial report that allows to break down view per academies.
- A checkbox in Learner Report to hide pending invites - Checkbox in settings of the learner will allow you to hide pending invites. This is to make it easier for admins to filter learners who have not created an account.
- SIP2 Improvements - Username and Password default to admin that is logged, this is now cleared. Maintain SIP2 details rather than resetting.
- Quickbooks issue in production related to companies being missed - Some companies’ invoices were skipped. The issue was resolved.
- Learning credits do not display on Learner Report - Bug reported that was not showing the number of Learner Achievement Unit (CEU’s) earned on the learner report. The issue was resolved.
- Expiry Date is missing in new learner report UI - column for expiration date was missing in the new learner report UI. A column has been added. The issue is resolved.
- Due Date is missing in new learner report UI - column for a due date was missing in the new learner report. A column has been added. The issue is resolved.
- Team Filter Misfunctioning - Team members were only showing up if they had started a tutorial. Filters remained selected but data was refreshed to default. This issue is resolved.
- Learners who request access do not receive access to the academy - After learners requested access to a tutorial/academy, the learner was still unable to access tutorial/academy after admin approved the request. This issue is resolved.
- Pathway Not loading. Pathway Settings not found - Pathway did not load for a particular academy. This was due to a long title. This issue is resolved.